Terms and Conditions of Sale:
All sales are subject to the terms and conditions defined in this agreement. This contract is governed by and subject to PA State law. All transactions whether payments, penalties or refunds, are transacted in US Dollars at the rate current at the time of the transaction. We are not responsible and will make no adjustment for exchange rate differences due to currency fluctuations.
Some promotional prices may have special booking, payment and cancellation conditions.
The procedures for and the location of the resolution of disputes must take place in the state of Pennsylvania.
Our intention is to provide you with the products that you have selected, at the current price at time of booking. If for any reason (except as a result of U.S. or foreign government taxes), we have to increase the price of your vacation, we will offer you the option of cancellation without charge, provided that you advise us within seven days of your receipt of notice of the increase.
Please note: AMR Direct, LLC reserves the right to re-invoice you in case of an error made in computing your price.
All prices and features described herein (as well as in AMR Direct, LLC's print advertisements and website) are subject to change without notice. Some hotel room photographs do not depict the standard room category.
Amendments and Cancellation:
In the unlikely event that a major change involving your resort accommodations becomes necessary, we will notify you as soon as possible. If you find the revised arrangements we offer are unacceptable, you will have the option of cancellation without penalty (all monies paid will be refunded).
Any refunds due to you will be made as soon as possible and no later than 30 days after receipt of written cancellation notice. Please note, however, that no refunds will be made for any services provided in the itinerary that you do not use.
Wheelchair accessible rooms may be requested, but cannot be guaranteed. Standards may vary from property to property and country to country and are not within the control of AMR Direct, LLC. Additionally, AMR Direct, LLC cannot guarantee the availability of wheelchairs at any airport or resort.
Our responsibility to you:
AMR Direct, LLC has made arrangements with independent suppliers to provide you with the services you purchase. We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that proper arrangements have been made for your package. However, we do not accept any liability for the actions or omissions of these independent suppliers, over whom we have no direct control. If you find you have any dispute with such persons, AMR Direct, LLC will provide you with as much reasonable help as we can in resolving this.
Please understand that such factors as weather, government actions, mechanical breakdowns, your physical, medical or mental disabilities, your failure to obtain valid travel documents or your failure to follow travel instructions are outside the control of AMR Direct, LLC. We are not responsible for losses or damages arising from physical or emotional injury, property or other economic damage caused by such factors beyond our control.
© Copyright, 2013 AMR Direct, LLC
The following policy applies only during hurricanes:
- Guests in house: Should a guest choose to depart the resort and destination early, a credit of the unused nights towards a future stay will be held.
- Guests scheduled to depart during evacuation periods or are not able to leave due to the storm will be offered accommodations on a complimentary basis until the airport reopens.
- Guests scheduled to arrive: Guests with arrivals scheduled during evacuation periods or during airport closure that are unable to do so will be able to arrive within 48 hours with the following options to choose from:
- Based on availability, extend your stay
- Hold a credit of the unused nights for a future stay
- For guests that choose to reschedule their vacations, the resort will honor the current rates up to just prior to Christmas in the same calendar year.
- In case of guests choosing to take their vacations in a different resort or destination offered by AMR Direct, LLC, we will protect the booking at the existing rate subject to availability
Should the guest choose to cancel the vacation no penalties will be charged.
**This policy will only go into affect once the National Hurricane Center has issued an Official Hurricane Warning.